If you visit my blog directly you might have seen one of my tabs labeled "Smart Living," but if you read this via a blog reader of some sort, you might not even know that the category exists.
Smart Living is about ideas more so than projects. You won't find a bunch of "before and after" pictures here, but you will find posts about time management, budgeting, goal setting, intentional living, home making and entertaining. It's about how to live your life in a way that's full of more of what makes you happy.
Who here isn't resolving to do that to some degree? So, here's the updated version of the Smart Living post gallery, and for easy reference it's always available on my blog homepage under the tab labeled Smart Living.
Shopping from the list, Part 1 2) Part 2 3) Not for sale
1) Shop for free 2) Realistic Minimalism 3) Slow your home
1) Hectic Choices 2) My Time 3) Find more time
1) Simplify your finances 2) Organize financial paperwork 3) Move the due date
1) Motivated 2) Expired resolutions 3) Dare not to compare
1) Self serve entertaining 2) Hostess with the mostess 3) Guest basket
1) Homeless in your home 2) Find the floor 3) One thing I do everyday